"MKOO" PROFESSIONAL "ORIGINAL KINOLOGICAL COURSES OF RKF"
- What is the behavior.
- The rational activity of animals.
- A flock. Communities
- Socio-sexual behavior
- Parental behavior
- Game behavior
- Exploratory behavior
- Types of Constitution
- Measurements and Indices
The exterior of the dogs and his assessment
- Articles of dogs. Features of the form and structure of individual articles.
- Movements and their assessment
- Dog Description Order
- Dog coat
- wool structure and quality
- Assessments and Priorities Based on Deficiencies
- Descriptions of dogs in classes and at exhibitions
Organization of dog training events
Organization of dog training events in the RKF system 8 hours
- Organization of a cynological club.
- Paperwork and preparation of documents
- Club registration and documentation
Application and preparation of documents for the exhibition
- Directory Preparation
- Preparation of forms for the subsequent report
- Paperwork in the ring
- Preparation and submission of an exhibition report
Training on the preparation of exhibition documents as part of the lesson, for subsequent internship in the ring team.
The structure of the RKF
The structure of the RKF. RKF documentation 8 hours
The structure of the RKF
- RKF Qualification Commission of Judges and Workers and Sports Specialists
- Exterior judges qualification commission
- Standards Commission
Paperwork and organization of breeding work
- Procedure for registering a factory prefix or nursery
- Books of registration of mating and puppies
- Knitting act
- The procedure for registration of mating and birth of puppies
- Litter survey
- Branding and Chipping
- Litter cards
- Puppy metric
- Registration and collection of documents for obtaining titles
- Registration and collection of documents for passing health tests
Dog Disease 16 hours.
Signs of disease
- Local and General
- Examination of a sick dog and first aid
- Infectious and contagious, external and internal
External non-communicable diseases
- Bone fractures
- Sprains and tears
- Eczema is wet and dry
- Bites of snakes and stinging insects
- Ear diseases
- Eye diseases - briefly
Internal non-communicable diseases
- Digestive system diseases
- Inflammation of the stomach and intestines (gastroenteritis)
- Respiratory diseases
- Runny nose
- Inflammation of the lungs and bronchi
- Inflammation of the mammary glands (mastitis)
- Motion sickness
- Muscular rheumatism
- Articular rheumatism
Outdoor dog parasites
Dog worm diseases
DOG GENETICS 40 hours
- Heredity and Variability
- RNA DNA Structure and synthesis of protein.
- Cell division.
- The laws of Mendel.
- Ovogenesis, spermatogenesis. Developmental biology.
- The basics of selection.
- Inheritance of signs and hereditary diseases.
- Pigment synthesis
- Loci, major genes
- Color weakening genes.
- Locus interaction
- Color polygenes
- Genes responsible for the structure and quality of the coat.
Problem solving, description of dog genotypes.
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF DOG. 40 hours
1. Somatic systems
- Bone as an organ, bone joints
- musculoskeletal system
- tissue muscles
- dental system
2. Visceral systems.
- internal organs, their structure, functions
- blood like an organ
3. Integrating systems
- Circulatory system, heart
- Nervous system
- hormonal system